"A good computer back up program, a compass when trekking the wilderness, my bike repair kit for long road trips, and Eureka Springs,
are among the more important devices that help keep me out of trouble. Thanks for the great product."|
Michael A. Sales, D.M.D.
Santa Maria, CA
The Eureka Spring: A New Interarch Force Delivery System
J Clin Orthod 1997; 31: 454-67. J. P. DeVincenzo.
A Cephelometric Study of the Class II Correction Effects of the Eureka Spring.
Angle Orthod. 2002; 72: 203-210. E. J. Stromeyer, J. M. Caruso, J. P. DeVincenzo.
Eureka Spring for Finishing Correction of Class II and Improving Anchorage.
R. Dental Press Orthodon Orthop Facial 2002; 6: 51-60. G. C. Braga.
Analysis of relapse following rapid Class II correction utilizing Eureka Springs.
Europ J. Orthod 2001; 23: 449. J. DeVincenzo, K. Smith.
Treatment optins for sagittal corrections in non-compliant patients.
(In: T. M. Graber, R. L. Vanarsdale. Editors, Orthodontics: Current Principals and Techniques. St. Louis: Mosby 2000) pp 779-800. J. P. DeVincenzo.
Partial list of invited presentations involving the Eureka Spring:
- American Association of Orthodontics, Chicago 2000
- Northern California Chapter Angle Society 2003
- University of Illinois, School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics 2003
- University of Tennessee School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics 1999
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics 2004
- Greater Dallas Society of Orthodontics 2004
- Central component of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists 2003
- University of Sidney, School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics 2004
- Numerous European University Lectures in France, Belgium and Austria 2001-2003
- University of California Los Angeles, School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics 1998 - 2002.